Tuesday, August 26, 2014

One step closer

Well yesterday was the big day! The packers came and by the time three o'clock rolled around they had already packed up our entire house. It was a bit stressful at first because I didn't have much time to get things in order before they arrived, but it all went smoothly in the end. I worked all the way up until Friday and Jeremiah gave me a pretty awful cold, so needless to say I didn't accomplish much this weekend in terms of packing and sorting things we didn't want packed. I was so incredibely thankful to have my husband here this time around and for the fact that Jeremiah was so well behaved while they were here. We put on Tarzan for him and he literally just sat on his couch and watched it while they packed everything up! Then he decided he was tired and took a two and a half hour nap, which was amazing because that meant my husband and I could run around and make sure everything was going smoothly along with trying to get some cleaning and organizing done. I couldn't have asked for it to go better. :)

So now we are just waitng for the driver to arrive tomorrow morning and haul all our stuff away! :) The one thing I'm not looking forward to all that much is having no furniture to sit on for the next week. We'll have our air mattress of course but no couches or table, so that should be fun since I'm nearly six months pregnant. We've also got to do a thorough deep cleaning before we hit the road, so hopefully we'll get most of our deposit back. Other than that we are one step closer to getting this move over with and coming home to our new house in Mississippi! I have so much to write about these days, and I'm excited to finally have the time to dedicate to my blog again. Wish us luck on this next chapter in our lives! ♥

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. It is so crazy that you guys are moving again! I can't wait to see what your new place looks like. I hope you love it in your new area!

    ReplyDelete